Conversational marketing has been on the rise for the last decade. The idea of simply listening and talking to consumers on your website is a hit market tactic. How to apply conversational marketing to your business? How can you create an incredible customer journey with minimal effort? There are many tools available on the market, but among the most popular is Drift. Drift is a live chat software that helps businesses grow and give rise to leads. Drift engages website visitors and converts them into leads through interaction, conversation, and dialogue-driven activities. Over 50,000 enterprises use Drift to align and market on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience. Read on ahead to get a comprehensive review of Drift. Get answers to questions like What's the pricing of Drift and, most importantly, why should you choose it?
What is Drift Chatbot?
Drift Chatbot is a live chat platform that inherits several features that ultimately helps in qualifying the leads. It proves to be a multitasker when it comes to your business. Drift sets meetings with clients and keeps track of records. It has dozens of native integration such as Clearbit, databox, Demandbase, drip, Front, complete story, okta, salesforce, etc. It is a powerful software and provides chat targeting, saved replies, etc.
How does the Drift Chatbot work?
Drift Chatbot specializes in conversational marketing. It is a business-to-business service provider. Drift improves and helps in a constant rise in clients' service and engagement standards in this digital era. Drift allows a specific playbook function and a comprehensive view of performance metrics and interactions that affect your business. You can access drift Chatbots with extreme ease without advanced technology. Its specific playbook function saves time and allows the team to focus on more analytical tasks. It also has a unique feature like revenue acceleration that increases customer revenue and satisfaction. Drift employs over 500 people in marketing.
Why should you choose Drift Chatbot?
Without a shred of doubt, drift Chatbot can be a game-changer. Choosing Drift can be beneficial in many ways. Let's explore some of them:
- Drift has all the features required by sales and marketing teams to increase productivity. It has its unifying way of dealing with customers.
- Drift has an extensive integration network to support data access. Large integration channels also help extend their functionality to various business needs.
- As earlier mentioned, Drift provides a specific playbook function that saves time and allows the employees to work on more critical aspects.
- Next is the dashboard. Drift's dashboard provides you with enormous facilities. The dashboard of Drift displays more than half information in a single go. Such as the reporting tool give a more vivid picture of your customer's productivity.
- Besides this, Drift tracks records and activity, responds automatically, and manages the calendar and campaign. Drift also allows you to customize templates.
- Drift handles the reporting part and takes care of analytics.
- Apart from these, Email Management, Email Marketing, Email Templates, Email Tracking, and Engagement Tracking are performed by Drift.
- Drift gives access to screen sharing that helps many employees and customers and provides segmentation.
Drift Chatbot: Key features
- AB Testing
- AI/Machine Learning
- Access Controls/Permissions
- Activity Dashboard
- Activity Tracking
- Alerts / Escalation
- Appointment Management
- Appointment Scheduling
- Audience Targeting
- Augmented Analytics
- Automated Scheduling
- Availability Indicator
- Availability Management
- Booking Management
- Calendar Management
- Calendar Sync
- Campaign Management
- Campaign Personalization
- Canned Responses
- Chat Transcript
- Code-free development
- Collaboration Tools
- Contact Database
- Contact Management
- Content Management
- Contextual Guidance
- Contextual Targeting
- Conversion Tracking
- Customer Experience Management
- Customer Segmentation
- Customizable Branding
- Customizable CTAs
- Customizable Fields
- Customizable Templates
- Data Extraction
- Data Import/Export
- Data Synchronization
- Data Visualization
- Drip Campaigns
- Dynamic Content
- Real-time Conversations
- Reporting & Statistics
- SMS Messaging
- Screen Sharing
- Single Sign-On
- Source Tracking
- Speech Recognition.
- Email Automation
- Email Campaign Management
- Email Marketing
- Email Templates
- Email Tracking
- Engagement Tracking
Drift widgets can be very advantageous and set up sales and interactive bots to solve the challenging, laborious work for you. When you initiate the drift widget, it will indicate ready, which means you are ready to set up. Other options are hidden, show, OpenChat, ToggleChat, Code Example, etc.
The drawbacks of Drift Chatbot
There are several shortcomings of Drift Chatbot which will provoke you to think twice before choosing this Chatbot for your business.
- The most crucial drawback that maximum users complain about is the pricing. The enterprise level comes with everything. If you want to get an around-the-clock drift Chatbot, you must negotiate enterprise-level pricing.
- You cannot use multiple teams together unless you go for the enterprise level. The other alternative of the drift Chatbot provides these benefits at lower prices.
- The web app and mobile application arise with some faults and gradually take a long time to load.
- Drift Chatbots are unable to provide messaging solutions for effective marketing channels.
- Chatbot builder is sub-par and only available from the Pro plan and up.
- Drift Chatbot does not give access to use on channels like SMS text messaging, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and others.
The pricing of Drift Chatbot
- The Free Plan: Get one seat and free live chat.
- Premium: You will pay six hundred dollars monthly for ten seats; You need to pay $80 for extra seats.
- Enterprise: Best For Big Organizations.
- Startup Program: Starts at $500 for ten seats.
Alternatives to Drift Chatbot
Intercom supports single users to go through every part of the funnel and provides a single tool that helps us sell to clients.
BotPenguin is an AI-powered chatbot platform with low pricing.
Landbot is a drag and drops creator used for email marketing. Landbot provides an affordable price. It engages your customer naturally.
It is an online cloud-based customer service software. It also accesses features like SLA manager, Ticket field suggestion, etc.
Podium is a messaging platform for small businesses. Podium is a review platform used to send out reviews, and it can be used as a messaging platform for your website. Chatfuel, Tidio, TARS, Birdeye, and Qualified are more alternatives to drift chatbots.
In short, Drift can be your go-to choice. Drift Chatbot is a customer engagement platform that empowers businesses with messaging, reviews, Webchat, and payment tools.
It has a playbook function. Drift has an easy-to-use and perfect live chat. The drift widget can also be advantageous for sales and provide interactive bots.
Drift brings up large integration channels with the top companies. It also handles the reporting part, email marketing, templates, etc.
However, it would not be a good choice for agile medium-sized companies because of its expensive pricing.