Customer Relationship management is one of the crucial aspects of running a successful business in the current business environment. Maintaining healthy customer relations is vital for your business's growth and reaching new heights.
There are many CRM software available in the market to perform the task of customer relationship management. This software helps business houses take the work off their shoulders by taking care of the customers and their queries and needs.
They have different tools to manage customers and provide them with the results they are looking for, thus, increasing customer satisfaction and building trust in the company.
Zoho is one of the best CRM management software available today. But sometimes, people look for different things, such as flexibility, usability, and third-party integrations, while looking for a comprehensive tool for their business. So, for such people, we have discussed six excellent alternatives to Zoho, along with their features and benefits.
What is Zoho?
Zoho is a renowned software with unique features and a robust suite. The features offered by Zoho are suitable to satisfy the needs of small and large enterprises.
Zoho offers impressive features like multi-channel communication, taking care of multiple tasks, and CRM insights capable of fulfilling your requirements. It is used to streamline and automate your sales, marketing, and other support from a single platform.
Features of Zoho
- Zoho CRM allows you to use multiple channels to connect to customers, like email, telephone, social media platforms, live chat, and portals.
- The Zoho CRM has intricately designed analytics that allows you to view the sales matrix with pie charts and heat maps. With the help of Artificial intelligence, the anomaly detector widget analyzes the predicted trends with the actual sales performances to give you a fair idea about the sales. Analysts also examine leads at every stage in the sales pipeline.
- Zoho CRM app helps you to manage your territories from different parts of the world. Territory management allows you to recognize the region with more profit-gaining opportunities and allocate resources accordingly. On top of that, you can get sales insight as per various territories.
- The system allows you to do standard modules and add functionalities as per requirements. To localize sales and marketing, it has multi-language translation support. It also allows you to test and publish without affecting the data.
- You can easily handle different sales pipeline stages with Zoho CRM process management. It has features like Blueprint, a built-in technology inside the system, and helps the users to go in the right direction in the sales pipeline.
- Zoho CRM has a per-defined workflow that automatically distributes the leads among the team members. The charges are also scored according to scoring rules to prioritize the information. Eligible leads are converted into deals with follow-up tasks.
- This CRM application's top priority is the security of customer data. It follows a balance between data security and the freedom of employees. You can assign roles and set permission to the activities and modules.
Even after offering these features, there are certain limitations of the Zoho CRM management tool. To fulfil demands of customers, and to give you a better experience, we have listed out 6 alternatives to Zoho, which help you make a better choice.
So let us begin.
6 Effective Zoho Alternatives with their Features
HubSpot is one of the most popular alternatives to Zoho. HubSpot is known for introducing inbound marketing, but now, HubSpot has CRM tools for all sorts of business needs.
HubSpot is best suited for Individual entrepreneurs, Startups, Small and Medium-sized businesses, and large businesses.
- It has different marketing tools, including marketing automation, omnichannel marketing, customizable marketing campaign templates, social media marketing, A/B testing, and contact and company scoring.
- They have unique sales features like sales workflow automation, team collaboration tools, sales forecasting, sales sequence journey builders, and custom reporting.
- Their outstanding customer support services have ticket routing, helpdesk automation, SLA tools, knowledge base builders, and customer surveys.
The second alternative to Zoho is Celoxis. It is a top-rated, all-in-one project management tool with great features for small and mid-sized businesses and large enterprises. Its comprehensive features are perfect for managing projects across organizations and functions. It also excels at planning, delegation, collaboration, tracking, and reporting with great agility and user-friendliness.
Celoxis has the best team adaptation and is preferred by top brands like Rolex, HBO, Tesla, and KPMG.
- Building project plans suitable for real-world problems.
- Optimal workloads are maintained by reallocating resources.
- Budgets, costs, and profits are tracked from time to time.
- You can share files, exchange comments with the team, and discuss online with your team and clients.
- It uses Gantt charts to plan projects and manage resources efficiently.
- It is available in various languages, including English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Russian, Chinese, and Arabic.
ProofHub is an excellent alternative as it is very similar to Zoho. ProofHub is an amazing project management and collaboration tool. Businesses related to development, marketing, and project management are using it to strengthen their business.
- Tasks and project management are simplified using workflows and kanban boards.
- The feedback-sharing process gives a lot of clarity along with online proofing.
- It helps to get more clear project insights with dynamic reports.
- Uses Gantt charts to plan projects and manage resources efficiently.
- It is easy for customers worldwide as it offers an interface with different languages, including English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, and Polish.
Although Zoho has its free plan, Agile CRM is another alternative software for good free plans. Agile CRM is also great for small businesses, e-commerce, call centers, and real estate businesses.
Agile CRM is best for free CRM users, individual users, small teams, startups, small businesses, call centers, and e-commerce.
- Agile provides users with helpful tools for in-depth contact management and deal and lead management to organize your sales pipeline, telephony features, appointments, and meeting schedulers.
- They also include marketing features like automation, landing page builders, social media marketing, email marketing, and mobile marketing. There are also email tracking and web engagement tracking tools available for users.
- There is a helpdesk set of tools, customer feedback features, and a knowledge base to help customers with their queries.
The following alternative to Zoho is Scoro. It provides a comprehensive list of features needed to run a business efficiently. It's a single place for everything you need to know, like project information, team collaboration, invoicing, reporting, time tracking, and budgeting.
- Scoro has excellent features to deal with payments and billing, including quoting and invoicing. These beneficial features work well with Scoro's sales process and CRM functionality.
- There are many tools available in Scoro. Special mention needs to be about their project management tools, as they help with real-time tracking of tasks, dependencies, and other metrics for progress. The user interface is amicable as they generally use Gantt charts or kanban dashboards, which makes it easy to work with.
- There are integrations, including Xero and Quickbooks. Also, third-party integrations can be added, like integrations for Gmail. The API is done public to help build more apps.
Another trendy Zoho alternative is LeadSquared. It is designed for high-velocity sales. LeadSquared is a comprehensive sales execution platform that supports digital onboarding, marketing, call center, operations, and field force automation.
- It has a mobile version for users to manage tasks, document upload, lead transfer, and more. It also helps managers track their team members at each step.
- It helps in efficient lead management and sales automation.
- Users can draw the best-suited sales workflows for different products and teams accordingly.
- It has unique integration with lead capture channels, like Google Ad, Facebook, 100s of lead capture sites, cloud calling, ads, Zapier, and other third-party tools. It has open APIs and supports a developer platform for custom integrations as per requirement.
- It provides various reports and a customizable dashboard for maximum customization freedom.
Knowing the best alternative to any available option is always very important. Although Zoho is one of the best platforms for CRM management, it will only sometimes be suitable for some businesses.
Certain restrictions in Zoho will make you want to search for suitable alternatives. There are many good alternatives available in the market.
In this blog, we have discussed the most valuable alternatives. This blog helps you find the best alternative to serve your purpose.
If you want to ask questions regarding the alternatives mentioned above or any new Zoho alternative, feel free to comment below. Also, if you are someone looking for an alternative customer service option, check out the amazing services offered by BotPenguin!