How well your connections are managed and how quickly deals move through your business depends entirely on the CRM you use. Whether you run a large financial services team, a small real estate business, a sophisticated investment banking team, or a fast-growing startup, how you utilize your CRM will directly influence your business's success.
According to internet data, over 100,000 businesses already utilize Pipedrive. However, there are several Pipedrive CRM alternatives that may complete the same activities as Pipedrive and even more. Pipedrive includes all the characteristics that conventional sales teams may want in a CRM.
But it lacks in some way. Pipedrive does not meet the specific needs and requirements of all businesses. Whereas other CRM platforms may offer more comprehensive or specialized features that better fit a particular business's needs. Some users may find Pipedrive's interface to be difficult to use or confusing, and may prefer a more intuitive or user-friendly CRM platform.
So, let us learn more about Pipedrive and explore its alternatives.
What is Pipedrive CRM?
Pipedrive is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) platform designed to help businesses manage their sales processes and customer relationships. It offers a range of tools for lead management, pipeline visualization, and sales forecasting, as well as integrations with a variety of other tools and platforms.
Pipedrive is specifically designed for sales teams, with a focus on simplicity and ease-of-use. The platform's intuitive interface and drag-and-drop pipeline visualization make it easy for sales teams to manage their sales processes, and its automation capabilities help to streamline sales activities and improve productivity.
In addition to its core sales management tools, Pipedrive also offers a range of features for customer engagement and relationship management, including email and phone call tracking, appointment scheduling, and customer insights and analytics.
Shortcomings of Pipedrive CRM
- Some users have reported that Pipedrive's customization options are limited, and that it can be difficult to tailor the platform to meet their specific needs.
- While Pipedrive offers some reporting and analytics tools, some users have reported that these tools are limited in scope and not as comprehensive as those offered by other CRM platforms.
- While Pipedrive offers integrations with a range of third-party tools and platforms, some users have reported that these integrations are limited in scope and may not be as seamless as they would like.
These are just a few of the potential drawbacks of Pipedrive CRM. It's important for businesses to carefully evaluate their needs and requirements and to carefully consider it alternatives.
Six effective Pipedrive CRM alternatives that you must try
An all-in-one CRM and email marketing tool called Nutshell enables B2B businesses to collaborate more with other businesses. Nutshell is designed for teams that are sick of juggling several sales and marketing tools and don't want to employ a full-time administrator to manage their software. It is simple enough for any user and powerful enough for any business.
A world-class live support team, accessible data migration help, unlimited CRM contacts and data storage, completely customized reporting tools, and world-class service are all included with every Nutshell membership.
- There is no need for an IT staff or administrator, no need for coding expertise, and no absurdly complicated setup.
- Nutshell offers a single, flat rate per user each month. There are no data limitations or additional costs with Nutshell.
- Unlike other CRMs, Nutshell gives all users free phone, email, and chat access to live human help.
- Nutshell price: $16 per month per user (paid yearly) or $19 per month per user (billed monthly).
- Nutshell pro: $42 per month per user (paid yearly) or $49 per user (billed monthly).
- Send 150 texts every month for free. Payment plans begin at only $5 per month.
2. Zendesk Sell
Zendesk Sell is the all-in-one sales platform that promotes adoption while automating data collection and analysis, giving sales executives the valuable information they require to boost revenue growth in a quantifiable, scalable, and repeatable way.
Whether in the field or the office, the sophisticated sales platform equips salespeople with the resources they need to concentrate on revenue production.
The Zendesk Sell mobile applications are designed to make it easier for salespeople to accomplish more each day while spending less time taking notes and inputting data.
Representatives can work on more transactions with more attention to detail thanks to intelligent features like email sentiment analysis and a smart auto-dialer, which enable the rapid delivery of highly personalized sales experiences.
- Intelligent, one-click reports that are ready to use
- List the editable and customizable reports (dynamic and static).
- iOS and Android mobile apps that have all the features of a desktop application
- An internal success team that welcomes, educates, and encourages the expansion of the sales team.
- Accelerate sales with automated data analysis and prescriptive insights.
- The 14-day free trial does not require a credit card.
- Initial: $45 for each seat per month
- Professional: $95 for each month's seat
- Enterprise: $145 per month for each seat.
Onpipeline, a visual pipeline management tool with email and calendar integration, is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) solution for sales teams. The program may be connected with other email and calendar apps like Google Calendar, Outlook, and Office 365 to synchronize events. It can manage contacts, sales, tasks, deadlines, prospects, and more from a single spot.
Sales teams can keep track of deals and manage their sales pipeline with Onpipeline's interactive boards. Users may sort, filter, and move deals to organize and prioritize them and have real insight into every sales pipeline stage.
- One legal entity proposes a contract to another by submitting a quotation in response to a request from a potential customer.
- List management is a set of processes for obtaining data on subscribers, examining their behavior, verifying the accuracy of their email addresses, removing inactive users from an email list, and other tasks.
- Customers may contact customer support to resolve any technical issues they may be experiencing with a product or service.
- Onpipeline's monthly starting price is $12 per seat.
- The monthly cost for the Standard Edition is $49 per seat.
4. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) platform developed by Zoho Corporation. It is designed to help businesses manage their customer interactions, sales processes, and marketing efforts in a centralized and organized manner.
Zoho CRM allows businesses to capture and manage leads, track lead activity, and prioritize leads based on their likelihood of conversion.
- Sales forecasting platform of Zoho CRM analyzes your current and previous forecasts and performance data to suggest the most precise objectives for your company.
- It displays your future tasks, such as following up with leads, sending emails, having team meetings, and moving deals along the pipeline.
- From your Zoho CRM dashboard, you can keep track of brand mentions and engage with consumers on Facebook and Twitter.
- Standard Pricing: When invoiced annually, $14 per user per month.
- Professional Rate: When invoiced annually, $23 per user per month.
- Enterprise Pricing: $40 per month per user when invoiced yearly.
Sugar improves sales force performance by enabling sales representatives to manage and upsell existing accounts, forecast revenue, monitor performance through dashboards, manage quotes and contracts, and work offline.
By integrating Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook, and other groupware programs, Sugar Mobile allows users to collaborate.
Between marketing and sales, sugar completes the circle. Using the campaign wizard, you can create, carry out, and monitor campaigns across various media. Create email marketing campaigns that are effective and use web-to-lead forms to acquire leads for your CRM system, Organize and distribute tips to your salespeople, and monitor the marketing return on investment of your initiatives.
- Concentrate on the transactions that will bring in the most money.
- Acquaintance with new sales reps
- It enters leads directly into the CRM system.
- It evaluates a campaign's return on investment.
- Price per user per month for sugar service: $80
- Sugar Market: $1,000 for 10,000 monthly users (billed annually)
- Price for Sugar Enterprise users each month: $85
Insightly is the CRM for expanding teams across all industries, including manufacturing, professional services, media & communications, technology, and construction. It is the most well-liked CRM software worldwide for Google and Office 365.
Your leads, contacts, emails, events, quotations, projects, tasks, sales possibilities, and company reports are all organized and protected in one location with Insightly.
Consequently, you and your team always have access to the most recent customer information, making it easier to synchronize groups, accelerate the sales cycle, and deliver excellent customer service consistently across the entire customer journey.
- Through internal collaboration and unified customer data, Insightly increases sales.
- By understanding complicated organizational links through flexible record linking and tracking the frequency of contacts through the linking of emails, proposals, etc., Insightly develops partnerships.
- By coordinating partner, contractor, and employee activities with task management, Insightly completes projects.
- $0 for free (free for up to 2 users)
- Insightly plus: $29 per user per month (billed annually).
Is Pipedrive easy to use?
Pipedrive is designed to be simple and user-friendly, with an intuitive interface and drag-and-drop pipeline visualization. The platform is specifically designed for sales teams, and its focus on ease of use makes it an ideal solution for businesses that want to streamline their sales processes.
Is Pipedrive a cloud-based platform?
Pipedrive is a cloud-based platform, which means that all data is stored on secure servers and can be accessed from any location with an internet connection.
The top Pipedrive rivals must offer a simple user interface. Additionally, they must have robust features like lead generation, deal management, sales automation, a mobile CRM, and first-rate customer service.
Due to the simplicity, unlimited user allocation (even in the free plan), cutting-edge in-app phone, and sophisticated mobile app replicating the desktop experience, we selected Zoho CRM as the top Pipedrive rival. A few crucial CRM capabilities, such as contact, account, and deal management, are included in Zoho CRM. Additionally, Zoho CRM offers a variety of economical pricing options that are appropriate for companies of all sizes.
As we are aware of that, Pipedrive is a cloud-based CRM platform that helps sales teams manage their sales processes and customer relationships, while BotPenguin is an AI-powered chatbot platform that helps businesses automate customer interactions on their websites and messaging platforms.
So if you want to deploy a chatbot to your business, then you must go with Botpenguin.