Top Chatbot Use Cases / Applications in Business in 2021
Here Are Your 11+ Use Cases for Chatbots!So, we will show you how companies are using bots for various job roles in the different fields of Customer Service, marketing, and more.
Customer Support Services (CSS)
1.Answering and resolving Customer queriesHere’s your first Chatbot uses. We all know the primary function of every Chatbot to stimulate conversation with the users and support them throughout the purchasing journey. I’m most companies, 80% of customer queries are made up of just a few or same issues. And these repetitive problems are simple enough and can be handled in most ai use cases. Answering questions is the basic and foremost function to perform, but a highly supportive chatbot use case will help customers achieve instant payments from there itself. For instance- if any customer wants to know the package’s delivery time, it makes sense to let the bot perform and handle such queries and free the human staff. Hence if the audience is wide, then it’s not an easy task to offer high quality and fast support services to every individual. Surprisingly, it even supported the world during the global pandemic with instant responses and offering assistance- “chatbot helps in fight against the COVID-19 pandemic” . Thus, here one of the chatbot use cases can help you give 24/7 presence and power to treat everyone with impressive services. Take a look at how interactively BotPenguin is talking to the user!
2. Assigning the Customer to the Support TeamIn case the customer query is complex and can’t be resolved by the bot itself, you can train your bot to switch swiftly between bot to a human agent and lead them further to make sure the customer gets the needed solutions and all that it is looking for! According to one of the Aspect customer experience index around 86% of users expect bots should always have an option to transfer to a live agent. This ensures consistency and offers hassle-free conversations between users and companies. Here’s one of the famous examples and ai use cases, the cosmetics giant Sephora using a boat to offer a quick and one-click customer feedback interface. To let them process the customer’s unique demands.
3. Order Food and Book Tickets Via BotsBefore making final purchasing decisions, the customers always ask for the same cushions regarding the products and services and other details. Hence, answering repetitive questions will take your valuable time and resources to reduce by using chatbots. This chatbot use case can be the most feasible solution for your website and answer Innova solutions regularly without further delay. These can be the questions like:
- Can you please tell me the available seats?
- What types of pizzas do you have?
- Can I order now?
- What is the delivery time of my order?
- What are the upcoming events?
- And much more
4. Recommending, Tracking, and Updating- all via Bot!One of the best ways of delivering a positive impression on your customers is to help them make a better purchasing decision and make them aware of better options available according to their needs. With the learning bot, you can make it easy and way more useful than ever before. You can readily recommend while considering their budget and other inputs. As we all know, there are cumbersome tasks to perform for any support agent, and you can easily lay off a lot of burden from their shoulders by automating and letting them focus on more crucial areas. A bot cab performs all these roles seamlessly- recommending, updating customers with new discounts, deals, and offers, tracking orders, and notifying the respective team about the stock. Some key highlights are:
- They offer personalized solutions and options.
- They offer a better customer experience and support team to reduce the stock shortage. To get a better idea of it look at this E-8T (food recommendations) bot.