Birdeye encourages consumer satisfaction to help businesses expand. With listings, reviews, and recommendations, more than 60,000 businesses use Birdeye daily to generate new leads, convert those leads into customers with webchat and appointments, and satisfy existing customers with surveys, tickets, and insights in one location.
Businesses provide excellent customer experiences to over 100 million consumers using the Birdeye platform, combining AI, messaging, and automation capabilities. Companies with many locations can create unique experiences at every stage of the customer journey thanks to Birdeye's all-in-one Experience Marketing platform, which gives them the data and tools to do so.
With 95 percent favorable ratings and a 4.8-star rating, Birdeye is trusted by 80,000+ local companies and brands. When you need straightforward, efficient review software for your own company or clients of various sizes, Birdeye is a good choice. Every company is unique, and Birdeye provides the chance to set yourself apart from competitors in the field.
Here are the top 5 things you didn't know about BirdEye!
What Is Birdeye?
Thousands of companies utilize the well-known experience marketing platform Birdeye to boost their online visibility and draw in more clients. The platform has several features that may be used to connect and interact with consumers, including a mobile app, company listing management, online review generating, two-way text messaging, customer surveys, and referral management. All significant review platforms and the best ERP, PMS, POS, and CRM systems can integrate with Birdeye.
Founder of Birdeye
Birdeye, a Palo Alto-based company founded in 2012, is run by former employees of Google, Amazon, Salesforce, and Yahoo. Marc Benioff, the creator of Salesforce, and Jerry Yang, the co-founder of Yahoo, Trinity Ventures, and World Innovation Lab, are all investors in Birdeye. Marc Benioff, the creator of Salesforce, and Jerry Yang, the co-founder of Yahoo, Trinity Ventures, and World Innovation Lab, support Birdeye. Over the past five years, the business has received the top G2 ratings for an Experience Marketing platform.
Use Cases and Deployment Scope
Nearly 4,000 of our clients utilize Birdeye within a company to build relationships and show clients how to use Birdeye independently. Employees anticipate the potential of Birdeye to help them expand their company.
Pros and Cons
- Each company profile has a ton of customization choices.
- Certain personnel can view various types of information depending on their degree of access. Owners of businesses should care about this since it allows them to monitor the performance of their staff using Birdeye.
- A listing management tool ensures that your company's information is correct and consistent across all internet directories.
- You may produce hundreds of client reviews using internet service to boost your web exposure.
- Streamlining two-way text messages with clients using a unified inbox tool
- Getting rid of some of the unnecessary fields that sometimes make navigation challenging. There are many aspects to explain to customers when demonstrating how to utilize Birdeye to send out review requests on their own, which frequently causes them to feel overwhelmed and confused.
- Add new rivals to the competition analysis list.
- The platform does not come with a mechanism for handling payments.
- lacks a team chat function that would allow your team to connect inside BirdEye
- Applications for surveys, insights, benchmarking, and ticketing are excluded from the $399 Professional Plan.
The main aspects of Birdeye are covered here, along with how they may help your company. We'll also offer some pictures of it to help you get a feel for the style and layout of the real product.
You must ensure that the information about your company is correct and consistent across all of the leading web directories. It makes sure that clients can locate your contact information online and is a critical component of Google's search algorithm.
For each location, you can rapidly construct a company profile using Birdeye. The profile includes your name, address, phone number (NAP data), company category and description, photographs, and hours of operation.
The listings tool from Birdeye searches more than 100 websites for details on each of your locations. The tool identifies incomplete or erroneous listings and lets you rapidly correct any mistakes.
The creation and maintenance of online reviews is the crucial reason why many consumers utilize Birdeye. It increases your SEO effectiveness and draws in new clients. According to a recent survey, 57 percent of consumers won't do business with a company that has less than a 4-star rating, and 86% of consumers check reviews for local businesses.
You may develop and send email and SMS campaigns to lists of clients using Birdeye's Campaigns module. These can be general marketing efforts, surveys asking for feedback, or review campaigns. You first choose whether to create an automated drip campaign or a one-time one before getting started. Next, choose a message template, identify your audience, and schedule the campaign.
With the help of the Birdeye platform, your staff can manage all two-way discussions with consumers. One chat thread includes all correspondence from clients. The unified inbox has several cutting-edge features:
- the capability of sending photos and attachments
- Utilize message templates to speed up your responses to frequent subjects or inquiries.
- answers from automated reviews
- the capability of allocating particular chats to particular teammates
- An inbox where you may mark discussions as finished and keep track of unread messages
To access Insights, you must purchase the Premium Plan. An in-depth analysis of the performance of each of your sites is available in this dashboard. It enables you to observe how consumers feel about each location's overall experience, the team's responsiveness, the quality of the goods or services, and the subjects that come up most frequently with your clients.
With the information from your company profile and client feedback, Birdeye has produced relevant reports. you may find the following reports:
- review analyses
- NPS statistics
- Traffic reports
- Usage statistics
- report on ROI
- service statistics
You can examine the trends in your reviews and rating performance over time by reviewing the review reports. You may see your reviews for certain areas as well as by source. During onboarding, your particular settings are adjusted. The NPS report is another illustration of a Birdeye report. You can monitor the evolution of your NPS score with this report. You may click on any data point to reveal the specific reviews that went into calculating your score.
For iOS and Android mobile platforms, Birdeye provides a mobile application. The majority of the functionality seen in the online application is available in this application. It is convenient for handling client discussions while on the road and reacting to feedback.
The app has over 75 reviews and a 4.4/5.0-star rating overall on the App Store.
The rules of significant review websites are adhered to by BirdEye. Customers give the product excellent marks, it has received several awards from prestigious organizations, and more than 50,000 firms utilize it. The evidence demonstrates that BirdEye is an entirely legitimate business.
Birdeye Pricing & Cost
- Birdeye's price is $299 per month for a single location. The items you purchase and the number of sites you have to affect the overall Birdeye cost.
- Standard Plan for listings, reviews, and campaigns: $299 per month.
- Professional Plan: $399 per month for interactions, campaigns, reviews, and listings.
Only offers custom quotations; the premium plan also offers surveys, ticketing, analytics, and benchmarking.
Alternatives to Birdeye & Competitors
Top rivals and alternatives include:
- Grade.us (aka ReputationLoop)
Over 60,000 companies utilize Birdeye, a highly well-liked experiential marketing platform, to boost their internet visibility and attract more clients. In terms of the variety of tools and features it provides, it dominates the market. For instance, many competing systems do not offer company listing management or a survey tool with all the necessary features.
It is an excellent choice if you're looking at software tools to expand your online consumer base and improve engagement with current ones. It is marginally more affordable than Podium, its main rival, and provides more functionality than more recent rivals. We advise you to contrast Birdeye with other available market-based solutions for your sector.
If you want a straightforward and simple alternative to BirdEye, Check Out BotPenguin!