No matter the size of the business, facing obstacles is more common than you think. Many people use AI, chatbots, and marketing strategies to tackle problems. Do you know for rapid growth in your business, you need to have the right chatbot platform that provides marketing strategies? With a suitable chatbot platform, you can enhance your performance taking it to a competitive advantage. But the right chatbot platform with an omnichannel marketing showdown is a blessing in disguise.
Omnichannel marketing ensures that customers can interact with you anytime through any platform they want. You don't have to spend separate time on different platforms to answer queries. You must ensure that your customers can access your resources without any time limit. That's why you need AI chatbot platforms.
There are many options to choose from, but Chatfuel and MobileMonkey grew up as the top competitors. If you're confused about which one to choose, this article is for you. Continue reading to learn more about Chatfuel vs. MobileMonkey: the omnichannel marketing showdown.
What Is MobileMonkey?
A platform for chatbots on Facebook, Instagram, SMS, and websites is called MobileMonkey. You may design your messaging applications to automate customer support and sales. As a result, you can quickly establish a connection with your audience and monitor promising prospects.
This program is intended for marketing firms, small and medium-sized businesses, producers, and instructors. MobileMonkey helps to:
- Create chatbots for various platforms.
- Include live chat.
- Employ lead-generating strategies like drip advertising and chat blasting.
- Obtain insights into your audience, chatbot usage, and growth.
What is Chatfuel?
Using artificial intelligence (AI) chatbots, Chatfuel is a cloud-based platform that enables small to large businesses to boost marketing operations on Facebook Messenger. Users can route continuing discussions to sales personnel for additional questions and submit automatic answers to commonly asked questions (FAQs).
Organizations may customize bot processes using Chatfuel by adding abilities like obtaining customer email addresses or exporting data to Google Sheets. Customers' contact information is stored, and customer segments are based on particular criteria or qualities using the customer relationship management (CRM) module. Managers may also set up AI rules to train chatbots to detect specific words, emojis, or even emotions.
What is Omnichannel Marketing?
As customers go down the sales funnel, omnichannel marketing enables a more significant customer experience by integrating branding, message, and online and physical touchpoints seamlessly.
Marketing strategies are seen through the lens of the consumer in omnichannel marketing. Customers may now communicate with companies through various platforms, including social media and customer care phone numbers. By providing a few essential components, an omnichannel strategy guarantees that the customer enjoys a satisfying, consistent experience across all channels:
- brand tone and vision that is constant and recognizable.
- Individualized communication is based on individual preferences.
- Based on information gleaned from previous encounters and the present stage of the buyer's journey.
A recognizable brand makes it easier for customers to recognize it. The personalization based on interests and purchasing behavior increases the likelihood that they will engage with branded content across channels.
Chatfuel vs. MobileMonkey: The Omnichannel Marketing Showdown With Features
Chatfuel vs. MobileMonkey: Chatbot builders
Users of Chatfuel can choose any produced flow from the left column. Every created flow has three key components, including:
- Card: Basic building blocks for bot flow, including text, photos, videos, etc.
- Blocks: These are areas where you may put stuff to deliver to people. There will be several messages and content kinds in each block.
- Connectors: The rounded areas where you may drag arrows to link one card to another
Cards quickly display information about your communications with media like text or a gallery (based on your reference). Additionally, a complete bot flow may be created by grouping and arranging numerous cards into blocks.
MobileMonkey (Now Customers.ai)
MobileMonkey's chatbot builder, which enables you to construct as many bots as you'd want from scratch or using templates, is its beating heart. You may design a conversation or a Q&A via the chatbot builder. The media and message content of your chatbot are included in dialogues.
Set up your welcome chat and create a straightforward conversation by presenting quick questions to a lead. Keep it entertaining, easy, and simple! You may add numerous parts to your discussion bot by clicking on them in the chatbot builder's menu bar.
Widgets are MobileMonkey's term for the chatbot building blocks you may use to create your chatbot. Forms are one component that merits discussion. With the help of this, you can incorporate a comprehensive form into your chatbot and conversationally ask the user questions.
Chatfuel vs. MobileMonkey: Communication Channels
Users of Chatfuel can only construct their chatbots for Facebook Messenger. MobileMonkey appears to outperform Chatfuel in available channels, despite being tailored with software created exclusively for Facebook.
Websites, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, and SMS are just a few of the platforms that MobileMonkey offers for you to deploy your chatbot. As a result, you can give your consumers an omnichannel chatbot experience. The SMS channel is only accessible in the United States and Canada. Therefore, you cannot utilize it if you are outside of specified zones.
Chatfuel vs. MobileMonkey: Templates
Chatfuel divides its 83 pre-made templates into 11 groups, ranging from local businesses, travel, and appointment scheduling to eCommerce. In contrast, Chatfuel excels by providing Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) templates (AI).
On top of the Pro membership, Chatfuel has a cost (for purchased templates). But most of them are free.
Users have the following options for Chatfuel's templates:
- Use Messenger to preview and test templates: Make sure the bot you're going to install is appropriate for your requirements.
- Simple installation: Create a template copy with only one click for future customization and modification.
There are 23 free templates available from MobileMonkey. Additionally, they provide a Template Sharing tool. Still, you must purchase the Team plan, which costs $299 a month, to use (a little bit expensive). You may also copy the parts and processes of your chatbot.
Chatfuel vs. MobileMonkey: Growth Tools
There are practically no differences between Chatfuel and MobileMonkey's marketing capabilities. The five primary access points used by Chatfuel to create its Growth Hacks are as follows:
- Auto-reply for Facebook comments: Facebook postings with comments that auto-reply
- Bot Link: Previously known as the REF link entry point, the bot link
- Button Creator: When customers click the Message button on a product from your Facebook Shop page or the Messenger symbol in the bottom-right corner of a website. The Button Creator will direct them to your bot.
- Click-to-Message Ads: Click-to-messenger advertisements that, when clicked, take users to the chatbot
- Support for landing pages: Construct landing pages with buttons that direct potential customers to the bot.
- Facebook Post Comment Guard: This application functions much like an autoresponder. You may program a message to be delivered to readers each time they leave a comment on one of your blogs.
- Click-to-Ads on Messenger: Everyone who clicks on your advertisement will enter the conversation you've set up with the MobileMonkey bot, as the name implies. It's an excellent technique to expose your business or product to new people.
- Scan Codes: QR scan codes direct you to your destination with a fast camera shake. In this scenario, your customers will immediately link to one of your chatbots by scanning the supplied code.
- Website chat widget: A helpful Facebook Messenger chat widget is easily added to your website. Because it saves your history for the next marketing initiatives, it is superior to standard on-site chat.
Chatfuel vs. MobileMonkey: eCommerce tools
Anything that enables a firm to improve the user experience and, in addition, build stronger brand trust and loyalty is essential to success in a customer-centric environment. Users of Chatfuel get the same access to discounts on boats:
- Automatically reminding consumers of their abandoned carts and nagging them to finish their purchases over Facebook Messenger.
- Use Stripe to make direct payments within the chatbot.
- Provide 24/7 automated support for consumers' most common inquiries.
- Develop time-limited promotions or specials to keep consumers or increase revenue.
- Disclose order tracking data.
There are no eCommerce software connectors available for MobileMonkey. However, thanks to the Zapier connector, you can link MobileMonkey with your eCommerce platform (if that software also has a Zapier integration).
Chatfuel vs. MobileMonkey: Reporting and Analytics
Chatfuel has a more comprehensive dashboard that focuses on user-related metrics. For a split second, you may see:
- The Total Users throughout particular times
- Provide user input to help your chatbot's response be improved further.
- Figures show user retention and activity over time in graph form.
You may look at the Sequence/Broadcast User Engagement report by:
- Sent: The sequence's time and date of transmission. Process of sending sequences ( percent )
- Number of recipients: Read, Clicked, and Failed rates; ( percent )
If Chatfuel reports your company's conversion rates using actual data, Chatfuel does it through its Popular Block table. Additionally, a table that ranks your most popular blocks displays the audience's journey through your bot flow, allowing you to assess each block's efficiency.
For optimizing your chatbot, Mobile Monkey offers solid insights. It provides a dashboard with the overall number of contacts, daily contacts, sessions, your most significant conversations, triggered keywords, and open queries. It can examine which questions the chatbot was unable to answer. You can make your chatbot's responses better by evaluating this.
Chatfuel vs. MobileMonkey: Plans and Pricing
Users of Chatfuel have three price choices:
- Free plan: $0 for 500 contacts or less
- Pro plan: Prices range from $15 per month (for 500 contacts) to $180.
- Premium plan: Access to Chatfuel's sales team for contacts of more than 25.000
- Free Plan
- Pro Plan: It costs $9.95 per month for 500 brand-free messages.
- Premium Plan: Contact the vendor
In conclusion, it all depends on your goals and how the chosen platform can help you achieve that effectively and efficiently. Each software has its benefits and drawbacks.
Chatfuel has a well-structured interface with many chatbot elements and integrations. The only drawback is that you can build a chatbot only in Facebook Messenger and not on other platforms. Meanwhile, MobileMonkey supplies everything you need to develop your chatbot and even live chat.
The drawback here is that it has no eCommerce integrations. As said above, choose what aligns most with your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Chatfuel compare to MobileMonkey for omnichannel marketing?
Chatfuel and MobileMonkey are both powerful tools for omnichannel marketing, but they have different features and strengths. Chatfuel is known for its advanced AI chatbot capabilities, while MobileMonkey offers a comprehensive suite of tools for chat marketing across multiple channels.
Which platform offers better chatbot customization options, Chatfuel or MobileMonkey?
Both Chatfuel and MobileMonkey offer robust customization options for chatbots. However, Chatfuel provides more advanced AI and natural language processing features, allowing for more sophisticated conversational experiences.
Can Chatfuel integrate with other messaging platforms besides Facebook Messenger?
Chatfuel primarily focuses on Facebook Messenger as its messaging platform. While it doesn't directly integrate with other platforms, it does offer features like website chat widgets and web plugins to extend its reach.
Does MobileMonkey offer live chat functionality?
Yes, MobileMonkey offers live chat functionality, allowing you to provide real-time support and engage with your website visitors or customers directly.
What pricing options are available for Chatfuel and MobileMonkey?
Chatfuel offers a free plan with limited features and tiered pricing based on the number of users. MobileMonkey offers a free plan as well, with additional paid plans based on the features and number of contacts you need.