Establishing a good connection with your customers is very important to grow your business in recent times. The better customer service you can provide, it gives you more opportunities to attract potential customers and turn them into regular customers.
Good messenger, live chat, and chatbot are some of the primary requirements for today's business scenario. It is essential to know where to invest so that you can grow your business. There are many options available in the market. But it is essential to select the perfect software for your business needs. You need to look into its features, judge its pros and cons, and compare it with its alternative options to find the best one.
In this blog, we will discuss Chaport- a present-day Messenger software that is user-friendly and has a simple chat interface. It is a popular live chat and chatbot solution that enables businesses to communicate across various channels.
We will discuss its features, positive aspects, and negative drawbacks along with its price and determine whether it will be ‘the perfect solution’ for you or not. If not, we have also provided 10 Chaport alternatives to find the best solution for your business.
So, let's get started!
What is Chaport?
Chaport is the present-day messenger, making it easy for users to connect with their customers with a simple chat interface. It is a cloud-based live chat and chatbot solution enabling businesses to communicate with their clients across various channels like Facebook and telegram.
Chaport helps companies automate their sales. It supports and offers a 24/7 helpline for its customers. It also sends automated chat invitations to clients, helping them get more leads, transfer chats to team members, and can customize the chat widget by adding colors, texts, or photos.
What makes Chaport one of its kind is its ability to chat with a colleague, join a group chat, or view the conversation of other colleagues in real-time.
Apart from living chat tools, Chaport also offers chatbot and knowledge-based functionalities that help companies to automate their customer service and reduce the loads on the team. Companies also use Chaport to create a knowledge base for customers and connect it to an FAQ bot which can automatically solve customer queries using the knowledge base articles.
Chaport comes with Application Program Interface (API), which allows businesses to integrate the platform with 3rd party systems. It also has Zapier integration for businesses to connect Chaport to more than 3000 apps without any programming skills.
- Desktop apps for Windows and Mac OS.
- A web app for all browsers.
- A mobile application for Android and IOS devices.
This variety of accessibility makes it easier to chat with website visitors.
Features of Chaport
Chaport comes with a lot of Amazing features, some of which are
- Live chat facility- It gives you the facility to talk with your customers in real-time. It leads to greater customer satisfaction as they can receive answers to that query in the minimum amount of time.
- Automated chatbots- It offers instant 24/7 help to customers even when your team is offline. It permits the chat to answer common questions and qualified leads.
- Vast knowledge base and FAQ bot- It comes with a vast knowledge base for the customers and also an effective FAQ bot that automatically suggests articles in the chat widget.
- Integration with many channels- It answers questions from different integrations like Facebook, Telegram, and Viber- all in one place.
- Generates automated invitations- It sends automatic invitations to initiate more chats with your website visitors.
- Automated replies- It saves answer templates to frequently asked questions and sends them whenever the customer asks questions. Doing this saves a lot of time.
- Comes with Zapier and API- This feature helps connect with 3rd party apps to boost the team's productivity.
Pros and cons of using Chaport
- The customization options provided by Chaport are one of the most liked features by the audience. You can change color images and everything to give it a personalized touch.
- It comes with a free plan for beginners to try out the software before investing. This option gives users a lot more flexibility, and they can get an idea about the software.
- The excellent 24/7 support provided by Chaport helps users solve their queries in a short time. It helps to build a good reputation among customers.
- It has a very simple and easy-to-use interface, making it comfortable for beginners using the software.
- The real-time talking facility with customers helps in solving their queries in minimum time, leading to more sales opportunities.
- You can sometimes be online to receive queries from your visitors. But your visitors can write to you even when you are offline. You can answer those queries later with wireless chat and your customers will receive an email notification.
- The availability of Chaport in different interfaces like IOS, Android, Web, Windows, and Mac allows you to work at any time. It also facilitates instant synchronization between all devices.
- Unlike other live chat software, it does not include a knowledge base.
- Some difficulties are faced while using the mobile application, especially in iPhone Xs.
- Chaport does not support chatbots. It is an issue that they need to take care of.
- It shows the messages on the timeline instead in the chat. This sometimes makes it difficult for the customers to find the messages.
- Plan 1 - A Free plan for everyone with an unlimited number of chats.
- Plan 2- Premium plan starting from $15 per operator per month (paid annually) or $19 per operator/month (paid monthly).
- Plan 3 - Business plan starting from $23 per operator per month (paid annually) or $29 per operator per month (paid monthly).
- Plan 4- The Enterprise plan is customizable according to negotiation.
Best 10 Chaport alternatives
- Intercom- Intercom is one of the best alternatives to Chaport. It is a customer communication platform with in-context exchanges and offers an amazing user experience with in-depth customer engagement.
- LiveChat- It is one of the premium live chat applications for businesses. It also offers help desk solutions. It is best for e-commerce and serves as customer service software with a built-in ticketing system. It can be the best alternative for Chaport and the perfect solution for your business.
- Smartsupp- The third best alternative to Chaport. It is a personal shopping assistant for your customers. The incredible feature of Smartsupp is that it combines live chat and chatbot, which helps save time and work efficiently. It is a trendy platform in Europe with 50000 active users.
- Freshdesk- The next best Chaport alternative is Freshdesk. It is a cloud-based help desk software that helps customers to have conversations across multiple channels. It provides faster responses to customers, collaborating with your support team. Using Freshdesk, you can have 150+ integrations, thus making your business more productive.
- Drift- The best feature of Drift is its ability to engage with customers personally in every stage of their journey, making it easier for them. They help customers from starting with their research to post-sales activities. It has three leading solutions- Conversational marketing, Conversational sales, and Conversational service- all powered by Conversational AI.
- Birdeye- This is another excellent solution to finding a Chaport alternative. Birdeye is a SaaS platform that reconsiders how customer feedback is used to acquire and retain connected customers by closing the loop between business reputation and customer experience. It does this by gathering real-time customer feedback from different channels like social media, surveys, or review sites.
- Tidio- Tidio is a good alternative for Chaport as it combines Live chat, chatbot, email, messenger, and Instagram- for instant customer communication. It helps increase customer satisfaction as you can answer their questions in minimum time and engage with them when they need your support.
- Zendesk Support Suit- It can also be an excellent Chaport alternative as it provides customer support by email, phone calls, social media, and cell phones with complete data reporting. It also has more than 90 integrations to help you work more efficiently.
- Live agent- It is a platform that provides better customer service across all communication channels, including email, chats, and phone, making it an excellent Chaport alternative. It is a trustworthy customer service software.
- Appy pie- Appy pie is an easy-to-use software that allows users to create apps for iPhone, Windows 8, and Android without any programming experience. Users can also publish these apps on Google Play and iTunes. It can also be a great alternative to Chaport.
By now you must have a clear idea about Chaport and its functionality. Chaport is a good option for beginners to invest in as it offers affordable price options and many features. If you look closely, it has a few negative features. It comes with a live chat facility and a 24/7 customer helpline which are some of the essential requirements for growing your business.
Still, if you find that there are better solutions than Chaport, you can look for the alternative mentioned in the blog to find the perfect solution for your business. We have provided in detail an idea about the software, its features, its price, and its pros and cons.
Hope this blog gives you an idea about Chaport and helps you to find what you are looking for. If you have any queries regarding Chaport or its alternatives, feel free to drop a comment down below. Helping you would be a pleasure for us.
Also, if you are looking for an alternative option for a customizable and affordable chatbot maker, do check out the amazing features offered by BotPenguin!