Do you remember how asking silly questions in class was so intimidating? What if the professor got angry? What if your friends mock you? So many questions remained unanswered.
But did you know there is finally a solution? Chatbots for Education!
Between 2020 and 2024, the U.S. e-learning market could grow by $72.41 billion!
Students enjoy using chatbots and feel more at ease and relaxed conversing with them than with a student partner or teacher in traditional teaching. It not only simplifies education but also ensures quality learning. And the best part is that these bots can do much more than this!
While virtual and augmented reality is still in the future for the online education industry, AI chatbots are already helping to make it the efficient tool it is today.
And that is what we will go over in depth in this article.
Let's get started!
What are Educational Chatbots?
Education chatbots are conversational bots used by EdTech companies, universities, schools, or any educational institute. Chatbots are an excellent way for institutions to transform how they interact with students. They make it easier for students to learn more about their options and activities at school.
The increasing use of technology in daily life is altering how students learn and absorb information. Artificial intelligence enables educators to provide students with a personalized learning environment.
Chatbots and other artificially intelligent tools improve student interactions and are game changers in the world of innovative EdTech.
Education chatbots will become commonplace in schools and universities over the next four to five years.
5 Best Chatbots for Educational Institutions
BotPenguin is a managed chatbot platform that collaborates seamlessly to make the process of developing a chatbot simple for any user.
BotPenguin allows you to
- Track each website visitor's/activity student and engage with them accordingly using a chatbot.
- Send bulk messages to students using their broadcast messaging feature to save time on tasks such as assignment distribution, etc.
- BotPenguin allows educational institutions to easily add features and functionality and even provides a platform for students to provide feedback.
BotPenguin also provides a dedicated chatbot manager and 24x7 customer support to help you get your questions answered faster.
BotCore's AI chatbots for educational institutions increase teacher efficiency while providing a consistent student experience.
Here are some examples of what a BotCore chatbot can do for you:
- At any time, provide real-time assistance to your students.
- Allow teachers to reach out to more students at any time and assist them in scheduling messages such as notifications, reminders, or test results for their students.
- Engage students in a human-level conversation about any academic topic and assist them in learning through visuals, speech, video, and so on.
You can improve your current teaching model and the overall campus experience for your students by using BotCore's chatbot.
Drift's chatbot assists higher education institutions in evolving to meet the needs of the younger generation by quickly directing website visitors to appropriate staff and relevant content.
- If you're sick of hiring call center employees who end up answering the same question over and over, it might be time to learn more about how Drift can help transform a website into an easy-to-use hub of answers and information.
- Mongoose harmony is an intelligent chatbot and virtual assistant created specifically for higher education applications to meet the growing demand for engagement and access.
Juji powers cognitive AI assistants in the form of chatbots, allowing each prospective or current student to engage in a two-way conversation at scale.
Cognitive AI assistants for Juji:
- Serving as each student's learning companion can help professionals scale-out student engagement.
- Engage in two-way conversations with prospective students, answering their questions, eliciting their interests and contact information, and assisting prospects in making decisions.
- Engage in a two-way conversation with new students, creating a detailed learner profile and using the insights to personalize the learning experience and retention.
Juji promises to personalize learning experiences and improve learning outcomes.
Acquire promises to provide convenient, contextual support via chatbots that are simple to implement. You can do the following with Aquire chatbots:
- In minutes, you can create a branded experience for your educational institution.
- Direct visitors/students to the appropriate department within your educational institution.
- Use live chat, video, or co-browsing for a more complex problem.
- Teachers can create a chatbot to help students before, during, and after class.
- Answer questions from multiple students at once without requiring each student to stand in line at the administrator's or teacher's office.
With Acquire, you can personalize your message to each student while sending mass notifications.
Wrapping it up
Even though the e-learning market is now 22 years old, the global pandemic has given it a different proportion of growth. In short, the global online education industry has grown by 900% since its inception, with a 200% increase since 2020 alone.
Traditionally, the education sector has been slower to adopt new technology than others, but administrators and institutions that recognize the value of chatbots will discover a cost-effective, simple way to engage more students and streamline processes.