The use of NLP has risen due to the rise of artificial intelligence-based technologies and conversational AI (Natural Language Processing). Businesses acquire massive amounts of aggregation and analysis information from customers and users every day. Chatbots platforms are used to gather this information. Intelligent assistants, and so forth.
Businesses can gain insight into critical operations and improve their decision-making by analyzing this data. However, manually extracting insights from massive amounts of information is difficult. It is when NLP platforms come in handy. This post will assist you in evaluating five various NLP systems that you might use to build a chatbot for the company support services.
Why NLP Chatbot?
Chatbot platform are becoming more popular for connecting with web visitors by conversing with customers in their language. Previously, websites had live chat features where operators would talk with online visitors and respond to their questions. However, it is no longer relevant. As websites become more popular, it becomes more and more expensive to recruit agents available 24 hours a day. Businesses would be stuck with the cost of training and paying employees' salaries. Chatbots would solve the problem by being available at all times and engaging website visitors without the need for human intervention.
Natural Language Processing, or NLP, is artificial intelligence technology that tries to comprehend, recognize, and understand user requests expressed in natural language. A chatbot powered by natural language processing can interpret and respond to customer queries in natural language.
NLP and some other machine learning technologies enable chatbots to handle most conversations without any need for human intervention.
Users may acquire all the information they need without effort by simply questioning the chatbot's human language, which the chatbot accurately translates.
Train a chatbot to comprehend and respond to user queries quickly. The chatbot will converse with visitors in their native language and assist them in locating product/service information. By supporting businesses in building a brand and helping them 24/7, we can significantly improve client retention. Thanks to the chatbots platform, visitors who have all of the information they need at their fingertips appreciate their utility, which helps businesses acquire new consumers.
Customer Service Chatbot using Natural Language Processing Features.
When looking for the finest customer service chatbot platform, look for the following features
NLP stands for natural language processing. This function allows the AI chatbot to comprehend communications and reply correctly. NLP assists the chatbot in acquiring context.
1. Comprehensive Knowledge Database
AI-powered chatbots search an organization's collective knowledge base for solutions to improve user experience. It enables such systems to perform most of the jobs traditionally performed by customer care employees.
2. Data collection
Advanced AI chatbots should be able to collect and learn from important data to improve their performance and, in turn, the customer support experience.
3. Multi-platform compatibility
The most useful AI chatbots may be utilized in various ways, including live chat, SMS, and social media (e.g., WhatsApp or Facebook messenger).
4. Customer Wait Times
The chatbot must minimize customer wait times by giving accurate, timely replies.
Best NLP chatbot platform for customer service
QuickReply.ai is Shopify Store owners' latest chatbot. It comes with a pre-programmed and pre-trained chatbot tightly linked with Shopify. It can answer most typical customer questions about purchase status, return policies, cancellation, and shipping fees, among other things. Another plus is that the complicated chatbot is ready in less than 5 minutes. Add it to the business and enter your cancellation and return policy information.
- E-commerce-specific queries are pre-trained
- Five-minute deployment
- Shopify connectors that are more comprehensive
- No coding is necessary
- WhatsApp, Messenger, and the online shop are all supported
- Uses WhatsApp to abandon cart campaigns
- There's a free trial available
Google Dialog flow
Dialog flow is a chatbot development software that uses artificial intelligence to engage internet users. It uses natural language processing to manage automated chats. It could be used for all text and speech chatbots powered by AI. Google's machine learning capabilities and technologies, including Google Cloud Speech-to-Text, are included in Dialog Flow. Dialog Flow is a Google Cloud Platform service that allows you to grow to millions of users. Dialog Flow is the most popular tool for creating Actions for over 400 million Google Assistant devices.
- Support for Google Assistant, Alexa, Cortana, and Facebook Messenger
- Code Editor inline
- Cross-platform compatibility
- Agent Management and Creation
- No Cost Plan
Wit.ai makes it simple for developers to create conversational and text-based applications and devices. Our goal is to provide developers with an open and flexible natural language platform. Wit.ai uses the community to learn human language from every contact and then shares what it has learned with other developers.
- It supports more than 50 languages
- Free of charge
- It works with both text and speech
- GDPR compliance
- The community may see your intents, entities, and verified expressions when the app is open, but not your logs
- A non-technical person can also set it
- Mobile Smartwatches, Home Automation, and Wearable Devices are all supported
Haptik is a Conversational AI platform for businesses. Modern techniques are used to give bots intelligence. Design, develop, and maintain chatbots using this easy and powerful tool. - View information on chat analytics and get a summary of chats on the dashboard. Any pre-existing or bespoke CRM system can be integrated.
- Voice Bots
- Support for LiveChat
- Dashboard for Analytics
- No pricing information is available
- Not appropriate for SMEs
Entrepreneurship is an interactive AI-powered bots platform enabling the designing, producing, training, testing, and evaluation of AI & NLP-powered chatbots for usage in all major consumer and corporate communication channels.
- Pre-built connectivity and authentication with record-keeping systems (SAP, Salesforce, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Provides total control for speech processor training, auditability, and compliance for businesses
- Supports IP phones, wearables, and other speech-enabled devices like Amazon's Echo.
- Kore.ai Platform SDKs for websites and mobile applications
- Collaboration technologies for the workplace, such as Skype, Cisco Spark, Slack, Workplace by Facebook, and Microsoft Teams
- Provides a Free Plan
Spacy is a manufacturing open-source natural language processing software. It aids in developing real-world projects and the management of vast volumes of text data. It's a one-stop-shop for most of NLP's most demanding functions.
It's suitable for firms bootstrapping large production or enterprise solution providers. It has shown to be quite beneficial for businesses that demand industry-specific solutions and expanded language support.
The following are some of Spacy's advantages:
- It makes profound data mining simple
- It does not burden the user with complicated formulae
- It is capable of analyzing text faster than its competitors
- Allows organizations to execute customer and lead interaction tactics
- It can work with almost twenty different languages
- Allows you to work with NLP solutions in various languages worldwide
- It's a powerhouse for any deep learning algorithm, complete with the resources you'll need to teach your algorithms human language
The Rasa platform is a free and open-source platform. It is the market leader in machine learning toolkits that assist developers in creating better chatbots with minimum training data. Rasa NLU and Rasa Core are the two main components of the Rasa stack. Rasa core assists with the development of intelligent, conversational chatbots.
It's ideal for companies trying to boost subscriber engagement and companies keen on marketing automation and customization.
The following are some of Rasa's advantages:
- By maintaining the components in-house, you may deploy them onto your server
- Versatile options
- Multiple development environments are supported. production, and staging
- It enables you to deliver personalized newsletters to your subscribers
- When it interacts with people, it keeps learning
- It enables you to have a deeper understanding of your clients
- It is Facebook Messenger compatible. Twilio. More on Telegram
Chatbots are becoming more popular for connecting web visitors with customers in their language. Natural Language Processing, or NLP, is artificial intelligence technology that tries to comprehend, recognize, and understand user requests expressed in natural language. This post will assist you in evaluating five various NLP systems that you might use to build a chatbot for the company's support services.
QuickReply.ai is a pre-programmed and pre-trained chatbot that is tightly linked with Shopify. Dialog Flow is a Google Cloud Platform service that allows you to grow to millions of users. Wit.ai makes it simple for developers to create conversational and text-based applications and devices. It uses natural language processing to manage automated chats.
Haptik is a Conversational AI platform for businesses. Spacy is a manufacturing open-source natural language processing software. Rasa NLU and Rasa Core are the two main components of the Rasa stack. It's ideal for companies trying to boost subscriber engagement and marketing automation and customization.