Are you tired of using different apps separately, wasting time changing tabs, and going back and forth between apps? Or do you want to make your organization a bit more cohesive and organized? Then you have reached the right place for a solution to this problem. Have you heard about Slack? Slack is a business chat platform connecting users to the required data. Slack changes businesses' communication by uniting employees to work as a cohesive team. Slack provides you with a feature called Slack integrations that helps you bring together thousands of different platforms in a single place to reduce the back and forth of tabs and also avoid wasting time. Slack enables you to integrate with more than 2400 apps. If the aforementioned makes you curious, then please keep on reading.
What is Slack?
Slack makes it simple to communicate with coworkers; you can message anyone inside or outside your company and work together just as you would face-to-face. People can operate in specialized areas known as channels that connect the appropriate people and information. Everyone in a company using Slack can access the same shared, searchable data.
What are Slack integrations?
The integration enables you to gather all of your notifications sales to tech support, social media, and more into a single, searchable location so that your team can discuss and respond to them individually.
Microsoft, Google, Salesforce, Twitter, Box, Dropbox, and Zoom are just a few of the top software solutions with which the system offers integrations.
How to use Slack integrations?
Using Slack App Directory
- It will help if you start by going to the Slack App Directory. The app you want to connect to can then be located using the search bar. If you're unsure of the app you wish to use, you may also browse the different categories.
- Select the app. The landing page will be presented. Click Add to Slack here.
- To integrate the app into Slack, follow the instructions. Depending on the type of app, different apps will have additional steps. For instance, you might have to provide the app and Slack permission to access your data.
Using Slack Workspace
- To the left of the Workspace, select Add apps from the bottom of the list.
- Select an app from the list presented. Or you can find a specific app by using the search bar.
- Click Add when you've seen an app. You will then arrive at a landing page as a result.
- To integrate your new app, select Add to Slack and then proceed as directed.
What are the benefits of Slack integrations?
Assemble your tools for your team
Slack integrations save time and minimize context switching by bringing your tools to the team.
Keeps your information secure
Slack integrations keep your information secure and right at your side.
Important tools to work
For teams to act swiftly, connect specialized tools to enhance their use and adoption.
Wide range of options
Slack enables integrations with over 2400 apps in a blink.
Slack is made to integrate with the systems and procedures you've developed on your own. Over 650,000 customized apps are used weekly by users.
Best Slack integrations
What is Salesforce Slack integration?
When Salesforce and Slack are combined, you can:
- View and exchange important account information while working with your team in the same place.
- Type /salesforce [search word] to search Salesforce from Slack.
- Share messages in both directions between your Slack channel and Salesforce Chatter (s).
Benefits of Salesforce Slack integration:-
- Boost revenue and productivity of the sales staff
- Automate administrative and unnecessary work
- Keep a record of each communication with customers.
What is Google Calendar Slack integration?
- Your Google Calendar syncs with your Slack team to directly offer status updates, reminders, and event changes within Slack.
- To let the team know when you cannot communicate due to being busy, you can sync your Google Calendar with your Slack status. It will save you time as you will not have to update your status anymore manually.
- Additionally, Slack offers notifications for the beginning of meetings. In the Slack notice, you'll find all the required details, including the URL or call-in number to attend a Hangout, Zoom, Webex, or Microsoft Teams meeting.
What is Zoom Slack integration?
- By integrating Zoom, you can avoid opening the Zoom platform whenever you want to make a video call. Alternatively, you can participate in a Zoom meeting directly from your Slack Workspace.
- Additionally, Zoom can be made your default Slack call so that it opens up whenever you need to make a call.
- Thanks to the integration, you can also get a meeting summary and recording.
What is Google Drive Slack integration?
- Many individuals use Google Drive to securely store their work online so they can collaborate with others and view them from anywhere. If you fall into this category, the Google Drive app is an excellent method to simplify file sharing with coworkers.
- This Slack integration allows you to share your files directly in Slack with shareable links.
- It also sends notifications about access requests, shared files, and if someone edits your documents.
- It compiles all your files in your Workspace.
What is HubSpot Slack integration?
- You may integrate HubSpot, an all-encompassing marketing platform, to keep tabs on every component of your sales and marketing system.
- With this integration, you can respond to incoming chats on your website within a Slack window.
- You can accomplish everything with HubSpot's Slack integration.
- It also lets you send notifications and helps you access live chat.
At the end of the blog, it can be assumed that all doubts, questions, and queries are cleared. Slack keeps you connected whether you're working at the office or home. Thanks to app integrations, work may be accomplished while staying on the Slack platform. It also provides a plethora of options to customize at your own will. You can download any Slack apps from the Slack app directory to utilize the best Slack integrations.
Ensure you are signed in to your Slack Workspace and search for the desired app. If you're unsure which Slack integration is best for you; you can also search by department or job function.
For more exclusive pieces of information and guidance, check out our other blog on our website BotPeguin. It is an AI-Powered Chatbot platform with great features and unique plans for you.