You cannot succeed in business without positive customer feedback and a solid reputation. Both Podium and Birdeye are excellent at doing that for you. Podium is ideal for interacting with neighborhood businesses. You may quickly receive reviews by text message thanks to the program. With its strong SEO and listing services, Birdeye is better for more branched-out enterprises.
Birdeye is a platform for customer experience. Every day, more than 80,000 businesses use Birdeye to generate new leads through listings, reviews, and referrals. Moreover, they turn those leads into customers through web chat and payments and please them through surveys, ticketing, and insights - all in one location. With more than 1,000 CRM connectors, trusted by Fortune 1000 companies with many sites.
However, one shoe doesn't fit all and certainly not for businesses. Here is an in-depth comparison of BirdEye and Podium to help you decide.
What is Birdeye?
Birdeye is a platform for the whole client experience. Every day, more than 80,000 businesses use Birdeye to generate new leads.
Birdeye, a Palo Alto-based company founded in 2012, is run by former employees of Google, Amazon, Salesforce, and Yahoo. Marc Benioff, the creator of Salesforce, and Jerry Yang, the co-founder of Yahoo, Trinity Ventures, and World Innovation Lab, support Birdeye.
What is a Podium?
Podium's all-in-one customer communication and payments platform operates from a single, user-friendly inbox: webchat, online review generation, SMS (text) marketing, and payment processing.
Podium's local business operating system operates credit card readers for 150,000 content clients, delivers tailored SMS messages, creates outbound marketing campaigns, and produces customer evaluations.
Birdeye vs. Podium: The ultimate comparison guide to help you decide!
Reviewers considered Birdeye to be generally easier to use and conduct business with when comparing the two alternatives. However, critics favored Podium's administration and simplicity of setup.
- Podium's ability to give consumers straightforward text messages makes garnering five-star evaluations simpler than ever. You don't need to worry about getting additional reviews anymore. Additionally, Podium makes addressing unfavorable reviews straightforward because you receive a single, easy-to-use dashboard to examine them and immediately communicate with your consumers.
- Text to web chat: This is at the core of Podium's other main features, and they execute it effectively. When a visitor uses your website's live chat feature, your Podium widget immediately enables the discussion to transition to regular text messaging sent directly to the visitor's phone. With this function's help, you may discuss moving or converting successfully on a more individualized platform with a prospect. In either case, your sales momentum is maintained.
- Producing reviews: Today's business is driven by internet reviews, which you cannot deny. You know that you require them, but how can you make providing them to your consumers simpler?
- Obtaining internet reviews is relatively easy using Podium. Use their messaging services to start and then transition the conversation to SMS texting or Facebook Messenger from webchat. Send an easy link over those channels following a client encounter, request a review, and then repeat the procedure as necessary.
- Team chat: Everyone accomplishes more when your team is on the same page. However, when your company expands, management becomes more complex, mainly when everyone uses multiple communication methods. Through its team chat function, Podium unifies group communications and collaboration. Create private chat rooms for teams or individuals, including clients or potential partners, and work together widely.
- Video chat: Podium enables customers to communicate with your company via video chat. To start a video chat, you only need to submit a link. Your customer or prospect does not need to download any software to participate. You may use this functionality to conclude a transaction and justify why an issue is still being investigated. Also, you can even ask a consumer to demonstrate what they received and why they are dissatisfied. It gives you and your client real-time feedback and a tailored experience they will value and recommend to others.
- Payments: By sending a text message, you may now request payments, settle past-due bills, or complete a deal. Once more, Podium enables delivering a direct link that directs recipients to the payment page, sales page, or another place to complete the transaction.
- Birdeye specializes in creating tailored consumer experiences, but they can assist you in increasing your internet presence. With precise hours and places, the service makes it simple to be discovered on any platform that counts. Birdeye is excellent at monitoring evaluations of specific places and your whole brand. Test out a free account to see how Birdeye can turn your company from lost to found in hours.
- Bulk emailing: Are you aware that an autoresponder may send 10,000 emails to your list of subscribers with offers of goods, discounts, and coupons? Birdeye can accomplish that with SMS messages, so there. You may send an SMS in mass to promote a flash sale or announce the debut of a new product regardless of the size of your contact list. Because everyone texts, this is extremely important for marketing visibility. Consumers and potential customers will thus hear a message that you can be confident they will see.
- In-depth reporting: This is the finest aspect of Birdeye's reporting. One dashboard will display all your reviews, broken down by source, history, rating, and trends. And it is one aspect. Additionally, you receive comprehensive information on the status of your PPC advertisements, social media presence, and phone and email monitoring. You can drill down as far as you need to use Birdeye.
- Campaign evaluation: You may examine your marketing, advertising, and social media activities to see what was successful and influential. Additionally, this monitoring enables you to keep tabs on social media interactions, mentions, and trends so you can immediately respond to criticism of your business. Ever wished you could advertise your company in every location where clients would look? Birdeye assists you in adding your company to any web directories you may like. For bigger businesses with several sites or franchisees, this is extremely important. Clients can discover your company at every step if everything is correct and localized. You may even struggle to keep up with all of your new leads.
Who are the users of BirdEye?
BirdEye is a tool that helps businesses manage their online reputation. It's used by companies and brands, from restaurants to e-commerce stores. The users of BirdEye are mostly businesses, with some smaller companies and startups also using it. The average size of a business that uses BirdEye is between $1 million and $5 million in revenue per year.
Who are the users of Podium?
Podium is a social media management tool that helps businesses manage their online reputation across multiple platforms. It's used by companies and brands, from restaurants to e-commerce stores.
Birdeye pricing starts at $299 per month for a basic plan with up to 5 users. Each additional user costs $10 per month. If you're just starting your business, you can start with Birdeye's Free Trial.
Podium pricing starts at $289 per month for a basic plan with up to 5 users. Each additional user costs $10 per month. If you're just starting your business, you can get started with Podium's Free 14-Day Trial.
Here in this blog, we have discussed Podium and Birdeye's Platform, as we know that Podium is ideal for interacting with neighborhood businesses. With its strong SEO and listing services, Birdeye is a better choice for bigger enterprises. Podium's ability to give consumers straightforward text messages makes garnering five-star evaluations simpler. Reviewers consider Birdeye to be generally easier to use and conduct business with, and there are many more differences.
If both these customer service platforms fail to impress, try BotPenguin. It's AI-based, powerful, and Free!